
The Tolbert "LIGTHS ON" Party is always a highlight of the season. When we were little we would all hop in the car and drive to Lyndal, UT for the weekend to celebrate and bring in the holiday season. We would always do it the first weekend in December which is where it gets the name "lights on." The party is an all day event with crafts, eating, nativity, singing, Santa, gifts and lots of love and lots of laughs. We have been doing the nativity story for the Tolbert "lights on party" for over 35 years. I remember riding in on my uncles back as they played the donkey and I was Mary. I LOVE this tradition and I have always thought of it is the highlight of the night. It's so fun to see it move into the great-grandkids generation.
Calder was Joesph this year and stood there strong and firm... but before the show began he was thinking more on the lines of being baby Jesus.













My beloved Grandma T and my cousin Cort who has always been more of a sister to me



This is Calder singing loud and clear

The whole T clan in the middle of the nativity

No comments:
Post a Comment