There were 10 different clues that lead me all over the house, outside and into the car.
The final clue was this...
Eight. We have purchased eight of these. It is where Christmas begins and ends. We always pick the best ones. They have filled our family room year after year. The smell. The memories. The ultimate Christmas accessory. Your present awaits you.
Hidden in the tree I found a small box.
I opened the box and it was full of "I love you because..." As I read through over 50 you can imagine how the tears flowed. Underneath it all was a tiny little box and within this box was a gorgeous gleaming ring.
I am so lucky, I am so loved and I am so IN LOVE
Thank you for giving me YOU!
I LOVE YOU
ALWAYS
&
FOREVER
I am so lucky, I am so loved and I am so IN LOVE
Thank you for giving me YOU!
I LOVE YOU
ALWAYS
&
FOREVER
1 comment:
Hey! How did I miss the "gleaming" ring? You didn't show it off?
Post a Comment