Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gramps Horses

We love these giant four legged friends and wish we could visit daily. Calder is always talking about his favorite one "Motor"... Motor is the biggest and tallest but is also the most shy and timid one of the 5. Clader has picked him out to be his favorite and loves him. When you ask Calder what horse is his favorite he says " MOTOR... Motor is a little shy but Motor cute"

I love listening to Calder talk to them and having no fear standing his ground. He feds them, pets them and even walks right under them if you're not watching.

They are also so good with Calder and kids. This last visit while I was taking pictures and getting distracted Calder walked underneath Abby (his second favorite) and started petting her. Then the next thing that came out of Calder's mouth was "Mommy look I got some." In his hand he held up a huge wad of her hair to show me. I couldn't believe Calder was able to get away with that and Abby let Calder pick on her.

Another Favorite phrase of Calder that is a constant out in the field is " Mommy watch out, watch out Mommy... poop... don't step in the poop Mommy."


No comments: