Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's A Baby Boy!


The results are in...we're getting a little boy. Last Friday we had our ultrasound. Everything looked healthy and on track as far as development goes. We feel so fortunate to have a healthy baby.

11 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Little boys are the best!!!

patsy said...

Yeah, a boy!! Can't wait!!

Ali said...

We are so very HAPPY for you!! Congratulation on the little man.........we are glad to hear everything is healthy! Is his name going to be mr. mikey jr.?

Mr. D said...

Boys rule and baby boys droll. Congrats. Our boys can be bff.

Heather said...

Congrats! Matt wanted a boy first so bad, but I'm glad that we got Mattie. Maybe next time. Can't wait to see what he looks like and to find out what you're going to name him!

Monica Miles said...

Congrats! Little boys are so much fun. When we found out we were having a boy I went looking for clothes and at first the only cute things that I could find were girl stuff, but it really is fun dressing little boys. I am so excited for you. Hey, maybe our little guys will play soccer together someday!

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! I'm sure he'll be a stud!

Katie said...

Hooray! We are so excited for this baby boy.

Ally said...

yeah...that is so exciting. i still need your address for an invitaion.

quinn and kristi said...

I love that little boy already. I love feeling the kicks. I'll be his favorite aunt, sorry kelli and tara

quinn and kristi said...

I love that little boy already. I love feeling the kicks. I'll be his favorite aunt, sorry kelli and tara and ali