Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Two Herniated Discs

Those of you who are awesome at reading MRIs will be able to tell that the two lowest discs in my lumbar spine are less than ideal. After a few years of ongoing problems, I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've got two herniated discs. Ashly tells me that they are L4-L5 & L5-S1 (what does that mean?); and she has been giving me physical therapy twice a week - thanks Ash! Who knows what will happen with my back...but I do know that 26 is way too young to be doing this.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Oh uh....

Heather said...

Who's your DR? I can recommend some great ones! I hope that the therapy helps, and I loved that you put your MRI on your blog. I miss looking at those things. I herniated a disk and it was not a good feeling. Thankfully through a blessing/miracle all of my pain went away, and I was able to have Mattie with no complications. Good luck!

patsy said...

OUCH!!!!

Kelli said...

My back and neck have been killing me this week as well(its been on and off for years). Looks like we got some good back genes :)
Nice pics: Hey lets all get out of town together!!