Three years ago we were just getting back from Cabo San Lucas. Four years ago we were prepping for a trip to England and France. This year...nothing. I can't remember the last time I needed a vacation as bad as I do now. And it doesn't look good until June. Maybe just looking at these old pictures will suffice...Maybe not.
Ashley it is Lindsay Ream(dahle). I saw your blog and saw the good news....Congrats!!! I am so excited for you, can't wait to find out what you are having....Tell your fam hi!!
Ash, So you're having a little guy! That's so great. We love having a boy although we know no different. We will need to get together soon and catch up!
4 comments:
amen.
Amen.
We should plan a trip to Italy where me and ash can eat all day long and satisfy our cravings for carbs.
I hope your vacation can come sooner rather than later. You two have been such fun places.
Ashley it is Lindsay Ream(dahle). I saw your blog and saw the good news....Congrats!!! I am so excited for you, can't wait to find out what you are having....Tell your fam hi!!
Ash,
So you're having a little guy! That's so great. We love having a boy although we know no different. We will need to get together soon and catch up!
Post a Comment