

Ashly is getting more and more excited as each new cabinet is installed...and Mikey is trying to be patient (his excitment ended when the demolition was over). We of course couldn't do any of this without Richard - who is able to build ANYTHING out of scratch (he's got wicked skills). Ashly actually expected that this ability was a natural trait of man-kind, only to be disappointed shortly after marriage. We are hoping that the kitchen will be "livable" within the next week...but the entire project probably won't be done until mid-December.


Can't wait to post the finished project!
12 comments:
wow! You are ambitious! I really am so impressed with all your handiwork. I think you should quit your job and just flip houses!
Wow......... I can't believe what a difference a day makes. Can't wait to see the finished project. I'm sure it will look awesome....
Mike & Ash........we live in a 1950's home, when you are finished could you come over and work on our house? Joking aside.......I think it great that you are updating the kitchen. After all of your hard work on your Bountiful home, I have no doubt this remodel will look terrific!
I can't believe you two are doing this again! You are insane.... literally:) I love you both and can't wait to see the finished product. I'm with Ali, when you are done you can come work on my kitchen!!
hey guys! Nice job! You guys make me want to live in a house so badly! Seriously. I swear we'll be renting forever. Good luck with the project...I'll be waiting for new pics! love you guys.
It's looking great and the pain will become just a distant memory shortly...
Just another Day in The Life of Ash & Mikey! I love the picture of Mikey and Richard on the floor. You guys better watch it or I'll start contracting you out!
Wow. I am very impressed. Leave it to Richard. That's so awesome to have all that help. I'm afraid we Wetzel's aren't too helpful in that department...:)
Wow. I am very impressed. Leave it to Richard. That's so awesome to have all that help. I'm afraid we Wetzel's aren't too helpful in that department...:)
Yes, just to emphasize my point I wanted to post it twice.
Your home is darling! A hard, messy job never stopped Ashly before! Didn't you demolish a shed single-handedly? Miss you.
Oh yeah!!!! I found two of my favorite people! I am so thrilled for you both and your home. I am here in DC paying $900/month for an old Howard Johnson hotel room with NO kitchen. . . ah the reality of the big city! I hope you are both well! Keep in touch and visit my blog!
janabaldwin.blogspot.com
Post a Comment