We haven't made any real progress on the kitchen in the past week. However, this may be due to the fact that it all came together so quickly. We have finished everything except for a few cosmetic projects - and it only took us 2 weeks! It couldn't have turned out better; it is exaclty as we expected. Here's a few pics:


We'll be sure to post the finished project. It's hard to get motivated now that the biggest parts are finished and everything is fully functional. We're hoping two more weeks until all is done.
5 comments:
Looking good..............
Your kitchen looks great guys! Good job.
It looks so nice! Did you two tile too? I can't wait to see the finished product! That is if we ever get invited over... :)
I'm so impressed, you two! I can't wait to see it in person.
You guys are an amazing team! Would you come and do ours? I am so impressed! It is beautiful
Post a Comment