

When Mikey asked Calder what he wanted to get me for Mother's day his response was this...
" a big huge chocolate strawberry cake." He was so excited he couldn't hide it. This picture shows it all because you can see the little finger marks throughout the side of the cake and Calder is fully enjoying every bite, but he can't hide those eyes that say... I really shouldn't be eating this cause its mommy's but "its ok right??"
Mikey planned out every ounce of the week and day to perfection. I was overwhelmed by my sweetheart boys from the moment I woke up. Breakfast, lunch and my favorite dinner, gifts and so much LOVE. Mikey has trained Calder so well. Calder picks me flowers constantly, points out pink and purple things for me hourly "mommy loves pink cause your a girl" Happy Mothers day was the key phrase throughout the week. Lucky for me I heard it about 10 times a day from my sweethearts.
Thank you MIKEY



We spent the morning with the Tolbert gang hiking above Red Butte. Calder led the pack never tiring running straight up hill.
1 comment:
um, yeah...can I please print out this post and frame it and put it in Mike's office?! maybe he'd get a hint!
I seriously love you guys and how in love you are and how you don't ever forget to show it. :)
Post a Comment