

Then and now... we cannot believe a year has passed. Thank you for giving us the life we have always dreamed of. We LOVE You sweet boy of ours HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This is his new love... wheels and a horn

Calder woke up to a shiny new car ready for a ride... he was all smiles. We then ate pancakes and smoothies and watched Calder's 1st year on DVD. I cried, Mikey laughed and Calder danced to the music. Then we headed out for a spin in the new car to Donner's park. After that we went to the zoo and saw the new baby giraffe.


That night we had a family party to celebrate the BIG day up Millcreek Canyon.


Calder's monkey cake








We also had a friend party with all of Calder's little buds. It was a blast and soo much fun to have all his friends over to play. THANKS EVERYONE!!Banana split yummy yummy
9 comments:
what cute pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little man! He is so photogenic! It seems to have gone by so quickly!
He's so cute I can't stand it! Happy Birthday Calder!
We're so bummed we missed it! Happy #1 Calder.
Calder's party was so much fun. We're glad we could make it!
Happy Birthday Calder! I can not believe how fast time flies. Cute pictures.
I love his cheeks. They kill me! Happy bday to him, congrats to you. What a great banner and cake!
Hey Ashly! I stumbled across your blog from my friend Candace's. Anyways it was great seeing you and Mikey at the Parade of Homes! Your little family is so DARLING!
What a cutie!!
ONE???!!!! Where has the year gone!! What a cutie! Hope you get him into swimming lessons soon : )
Post a Comment