
Calder is in love with turning wheels and being able to drive and gets soo mad if we try and take him away from his fun
Calder loves the boat (definitely his mama's boy) After I was done skiing he cuddled into the corner with me and fell asleep in this position for 30 min. He's such a funny kid and just cracks us up.

Thanks for letting me hog all the good water for my Birthday and for spoiling me on my big day. My only wish was to go waterskiing and you three made that happen. I have the BEST family!!! I Love youHappy Birthday Ash!
I took this picture 10 years ago when Ashly took me up in a Hot Air Balloon for my birthday. We had a photography class together at East - which makes the fact that we took this picture and developed it together that much better. This is my absolute favorite picture from Photography Class - and I've been carrying it around in my wallet ever since. Here's to all of the incredible birthdays we've celebrated between then and now.
Love You Birthday Girl!
We spent Ashly's birthday celebrating.
It ended up being a great day - pictures to come.
Love You Birthday Girl!
We spent Ashly's birthday celebrating.
It ended up being a great day - pictures to come.
8 comments:
Hope you had a great day, Ash!!!
xox.
Happy Birthday Ash! Love you...
Sounds like it was a great birthday!! Love you.........
you two are still my favorite couple. love you guys! Happy Birthday Ash.
Fun times. Happy bday Ash! I'm so glad Mikey found you! That pic is beautiful!
Happy Birthday Ash! What a sweet tribute from Mikey. I love that he carries that picture around in his wallet.
August was always my favorite because of your fun birthday parties growing up. Love you!
I LOVE this picture. Clay took that photo class as well and to this day, some of my favorite pics of us are those he took that semester. Hope your bday was fabulous - sure sounds like it was.
Post a Comment