Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUMMER FUN is coming to an end

This is the Place... We loved playing here and petting and riding the animals












Farmer's Market and Chocolate Waffles





























SOO depressed boating is over for the year! I have seriously tried to talk Mikey into moving to Califorina to become beach bums so we can surf all day. I would love seeing Calder become a surfer dude.





play days at the zoo, love visiting the baby giraffe.










Labor Day in Park City, Mikey's teaching Calder how to become a fish in the water.






























The boys being boys... while we were trying to get the U game on the boys entertained us with leg dances and hand puppets.

























The group with the amazing view that we gazed at all weekend. Thanks soo much Beck's for the St. George getaway!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like you had so much fun! You have such great friends! I love all of the pictures!

patsy said...

Great pictures!!