Ash, those pictures turned out adorable! Calder is darling, I would love to get together with you guys sometime now that I am back in town, and meet your little guy. Amy (Taylor) tells me he is darling.
He is seriously so freakin' cute! I can't even stand it! I just want to pinch him!
this boy is so cute
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how cute he is. He looks just like you Ash. 6 months already? Wow!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! These pictures are soooo cute! I love that kids so much!
Oh my gosh- He is so darling!!!!! What an adorable little chub-a-lub!
SO CUTE. I love his little suit. What a cute little chunkers... totally reminds me of Ruby at that age.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ash, those pictures turned out adorable! Calder is darling, I would love to get together with you guys sometime now that I am back in town, and meet your little guy. Amy (Taylor) tells me he is darling.
He is seriously so freakin' cute! I can't even stand it! I just want to pinch him!
this boy is so cute
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how cute he is. He looks just like you Ash. 6 months already? Wow!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! These pictures are soooo cute! I love that kids so much!
Oh my gosh- He is so darling!!!!! What an adorable little chub-a-lub!
SO CUTE. I love his little suit. What a cute little chunkers... totally reminds me of Ruby at that age.
Post a Comment