My mom spoiled Tara and I with a girls trip to Vegas... We used the excuse of Tara's 18th Birthday to take the trip and get out of town. We shopped a lot, played in the wave pool at Mandalay Bay, and ate gourmet food (nothing like a caterer to know the best places to eat.) Thanks mom for a fabulous weekend!!!
Okay............what's going on?? You are a new mama and have already figured out how to travel with a new baby? YOU ROCK!! Wow, I am basically speachless..........it took me atleast a year to get up enough courage to leave the house!
5 comments:
Okay............what's going on?? You are a new mama and have already figured out how to travel with a new baby? YOU ROCK!! Wow, I am basically speachless..........it took me atleast a year to get up enough courage to leave the house!
wow does that look fun!! great pics. beautiful girls--glad you got outta town for a little weekend. great to see you and your mom the other day....
what a fun trip! I'm jealous! I miss my mom and sisters!
fun. it's great to feel a little spoiled. esp. after having a baby! way to take a trip.
I'm jealous that your mom and sis got so much time with Calder... I want to snuggle up to him and take a nap as well :) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment