
It has been a while since we have given a public shout out to our favorite missionary. Brady has been on his mission for over 14 months now. He is doing incredibly well in Madagascar. We have loved watching Brady grow through his emails, letters, and pictures. He has been in the same area for about 8 months now, and so we are counting on a change of scenery for him on November 6th.
Below is a portion of one of Brady's letters. He writes this after telling a story about contacting a random person on the street - the man (named Dawhily) later told Brady that for the last six years he had been praying for a teacher, a preacher, or a pastor of any kind to find him and to give him a book so that he could read it.
"I am so excited for this guy. I never would have thought, that this one day when I had a little extra time on my hands, and decided to contact that I would run into one that God has truly prepared for us. I feel so blessed and so fortunate. As imperfect and battered as I am, to still be used as a tool in God's hands, in bringing his children unto the gospel.
You never know when the next moment may come, but you always have to strive to find it.
I feel like I really found the moment when I found Dawhily. I am looking forward to seeing his progression and I feel so blessed to be apart of his conversion.
God really does have his hand in missionary work. He leads and guides his missionaries’ steps each and every single day. I have seen and felt that time and time again with all that I do here inMadagascar. Dawhily is a testimony of that. I am blessed to have been able to know and teach him. Prayer really works. Pray for what you need and have faith that you will receive it. Know that your work brings the answers to your prayers. I know it’s true because I have seen it occur every single day of my life for the last year.
The work is always progressing and the gospel is being preached to those that have been prepared for it."
We get stories and testimonies like this every week from Brady. Love and miss you Brady.




1 comment:
It's so great to see Brady. What an awesome missionary.
Calder is so darling. I love the pic of the two of you laying down in Vegas.
It's not "procrastinating" -- it's called having a newborn and you can't seem to get anything else done :). I am amazed you got all of that done before his blessing. Wow.
Post a Comment