Ash you look great...and ripe and ready. Your nursery is adorable. I love the blue and brown. Good luck with everything. We're so excited for you guys. Being a mom is the best.
Ash you look so cute. Your nursery looks great... I think the pillows added just the right touch :) We need to get together soon and do lunch or dinner and then I can leave the girls.
Ash you look great!!!! I am just so excited for you and Mike. . I miss all of you East High Ladies. . . make sure and post some photos of that little cutie!!!! The nursery looks like it is right out of a catalog and tell the boat princess hello from me!
6 comments:
You are GORGEOUS!!!
you are most beautiful prego lady ever!!!! you look so great ash. I am so excited to meet this little one. the nursery looks great too!
-sarah
Ash you look great...and ripe and ready. Your nursery is adorable. I love the blue and brown. Good luck with everything. We're so excited for you guys. Being a mom is the best.
Ash you look so cute. Your nursery looks great... I think the pillows added just the right touch :) We need to get together soon and do lunch or dinner and then I can leave the girls.
Ash you look great!!!! I am just so excited for you and Mike. . I miss all of you East High Ladies. . . make sure and post some photos of that little cutie!!!! The nursery looks like it is right out of a catalog and tell the boat princess hello from me!
We are so excited for you guys to be having a boy! We need to get together again that was fun!
Post a Comment