Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Room - Ready & Waiting

29 Days to Go...Here are a few things that Ash has spent her time doing!











13 comments:

Michelle said...

the nursery is ADORABLE! I love the Safari stuff. The cute stripey frames are totally on sale at PB...let me know if you want more. Our store has a ton of them. other sizes besides the 8x10 too. I love the pillows, the bookshelf...pictures..everything. It is so cute. I'm so excited for you guys! the prego pictures of Ashly are so cute. She is so beautiful!

Jessica said...

Such a cute nursery, guys! We can't wait to meet this little one...and are SO happy for you!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow that room is amazing Ash, you have done such a darling job! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO organized! (Well... coming from someone who wasn't prepared and bought a car seat after the baby was here!) Good luck with the home stretch. Can't wait to see your little guy.

Matt said...

Mike has done a really nice job on his new room...where will the baby sleep?

w and w said...

We loved laughing our faces off with you two! Too bad it was on our way out of town. Good luck with babe. He'll be a stud...especially with a room like that. A true Tarzan.

natalie said...

you look great, the nursery looks great--couldn't be more excited for you two! good luck with these last few weeks :)

Heather said...

The baby's room looks great, and so do you Ashly! We can't wait to see pictures of him when he arrives.

M said...

Those animal decals turned out DARLING, Ash! I love them. Everything looks perfect. You're set. I'm so excited for you!

Kimberley said...

SO CUTE!!! This is one lucky little baby! Coming to great parents but the sweet little nursery is a bonus!

Katie M. said...

yay yay yay for the updates! thanks mikey!! Your nursery looks spectac. and darling, as I expected. and ash you look beautiful! much love ya'll...

mattnbeth said...

hey, i dont know if you remember me but i found your blog on kristis. congrats on your baby(soon!) thats exciting. i love the nursery. good luck with everything.

quinn and kristi said...

I love the nursery! Brings back Africa memories. I love you guys. That is one lucky baby

JanaB said...

I know the babe is on the way. . . but Mike I can't stop thinking about you when watching Michael Phelps! He reminds me of you!!!!!!!!! What a trip and how I miss those days! Thinking of you both!