
Here we are...new to the whole blog scene. Thought we would drop a little history - for anyone passing that may not know. This picture was taken over four years ago, on May 17th, 2003 - the "big day". This incredible journey actually began about eight years before. There was a multi-stake stomp during the summer before our Freshman year. It is a wonder that Ashly asked Mikey to dance because we were both shy beyond taking any action. But she did - and we will never forget the "first dance". After two full years of high school we finally landed in a class together. Then on February 20th, 1999 the journey officially began. Countless residences, vehicles, trips around the world, friends, jobs and memories have crossed our path. We haven't looked back since. What a miracle to find each other so early and simply know it is right.
6 comments:
okay! I am so excited to see your blog! But it might just make me homesick. Pictures of the mountains are going to kill me! I am excited to see what else you two are up to out there. Yeah for blogs!
this really makes me miss you! Maybe Dan and I will have to fly you out to NY to come spend some quality time with us! I want to see some pics of the renovations some time soon!
Oh bloody.... you took away one of the posts I commented on.
Anyway.. Welcome to blogging world you two. It is dark, addictive, and hilariously fun.
SO glad you made the decision. Nice yellow hummer btw- thinking of investing you two?? Ash- I put up some pics of our bonnenville adventure on my blog. check it out yo!
love
k8
Ash and Mikey...Sooooo glad that you are bloggers now! Such great pictures, too. Can't wait to see you again soon...
Mollie
Ash and Mikey- I am so happy that you have started a blog. I was wondering what you guys are up to. This will be a great way to stay in touch. Totally feel with you about the whole moving four times in four years, Spence and I are on our 6th move in our third different state! Your house is sooooooo cute though. Check out our blog at www.spencerandkatietaggart.blogspot.com
PS- so fun that you could go back to England again! I totally love it there! (just wish it wasn't so dang expensive!)
Ash and Mikey,
I found your blog through Tara Wood's. So fun to see all these cute pictures. We always say it but we really need to get together. We would love to see you guys!
Ash & Clay
Post a Comment