Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Elder Brady Tolbert



In honor of Brady leaving today for Madagascar I want to give a little shout out to my favorite Elder. Brady has been in the MTC for 8 weeks and hops a plane today to Madagascar to begin his mission. We are so excited for you but miss your jokes and sense of humor, breath taking violin solos, coming over and hanging out and telling us what updates we should make on our home, and your contagious smile and laugh.
GOOD LUCK WE LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! What a great blog and pictures. We are excited to see more. Good luck to Elder Tolbert too! He will be awesome.

Ash, how did our siblings get so old....:)!

M said...

Hooray! Good for Brady. He'll be so great. (I can't remember the last time I saw his hair that short). Also, how exciting to see all of your fun pictures. Mikey, I didn't think anything could come that close to London. So, when are you taking Ash?