All smiles outside in the SUNSHINE, playing and digging in the dirt and climbing the trees. I feel like we wait for years for winter to end and for the first warm days of the year where we can spend all day outside.
My Favorite Tree has bloomed. Mikey and Calder gave it to me for Mothers Day a few years ago. I cherish the sight I get every day from my kitchen window every spring. The Best part is when Calder picks me flowers from the tree and gives them to me. "Here Mommy, theses are you're favorite." with a big smile on his face.
On the cold rainy days we LOVE Calder's creative side and laugh and smile while watching him create amazing play worlds with all his toys and trucks. This one in particular was of him lining up every car & trunk he owns and getting them ready to all drive to St. George.
No comments:
Post a Comment