Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BABY

We are more than elated to announce that we are expecting our 2nd BABY coming this May... It was been a long awaited journey to get this little one and we couldn't be more grateful and thankful at this time. We are blessed with amazing friends and family that have supported us throughout the good days and bad. We cherish and love you all!!
Our mantra has always been never stop believing and fighting for what your heart wants!
and now we only have 4 months left until the grand arrival

7 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

Congrats!! We have #2 coming next month!

Karli said...

Congratulations!! I've been waiting for you to announce this! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Too bad we don't live closer to eachother...we will have babies so close together!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Congrats you guys! Ash I've been hoping I would see you at Little Gym! So did you stay strong and not find out the sex? You are so much stronger than I was, haha! I am seriously so happy for you guys, wahoo!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!! Hurray! I have been so hopeful! This is great news and Calder is going to be a terrific big brother! Congratulations to you all!
XOXOX

Michelle said...

so so so so so so so happy for you guys.

quinn and kristi said...

Congratulations you guys. We are really excited.

Katie M. said...

I love this fun news. So exciting still.

You're such a wonderful friend. So grateful for you. And so grateful that baby Thomson will be here (relatively) soon!!!!!