He's done it... he's a big boy now!!!
I had prepared for the worst with potty training knowing that it was going to be a hard, patient, slow week especially because I had tried once before during the summer. BUT to our surprise Calder was a total Stud and had it down going by himself not telling me by the end of the day. He had totally taken it upon himself and knowing that it was his choice and not being forced he was great with it. Going number 2 was a different story and that took about a month for it to click. The night it finally did was when Calder got the genius idea once we had already put him to bed for the night to yell " I have to go poop, I need to go potty!!" He, knowing full well that he'd be let out of bed for sure for that reason. So because he didn't want to go to bed he decided to sit on the potty. Mikey kept checking on him and he'd say, " I'm ok, I'm still going." After a while had passed Mikey started timing how long he sat on the pot and after 17 minutes he was DONE... and there was evidence to prove it. Way to go Big BOY!!
We will love telling this story when he's a teenager just to make fun and bug him.
1 comment:
That blogging must have taken HOURS! its wonderful to see new pics!:)
Post a Comment