
Last Night I met Ty Burrell from our loved comedy MODERN FAMILY. My mom was asked to cater a very fun VIP dinner and Ty was the star of the night. It was awesome meeting him and I almost couldn't help but laugh just looking at him, hope he didn't see me. When I went up to beg for a picture he was more than generous and actually put out his hand before I could even say hello and tell him that "we love to poke the bear." He laughed,couldn't believe I got Phil Dunphy to laugh, have to admit I was a little proud of myself. We smiled for the camera and our conversation ended with me telling him how much Mikey and I quote him as well as he being our favorite. He modestly smiled but didn't take any credit and gave it all to the writers by saying remember your quoting the writers. I also had no idea but he actually calls Utah home. His wife is from here and they decided to stay here because they thought it was such a great place to raise their daughter. He and his brother own a Bar here in SLC
What a nice guy
Can't wait for next season... Ty said there are rumors of them kicking off the season on a dude ranch.
3 comments:
We met him too!!! Last week at the Farmer's Market. Such a nice guy. We LOVE that show and seriously could not believe we met him!!!
We now refer to him as, Our Friend Ty.
I feel cool knowing someone who met him. :)
Post a Comment