Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's all about Calder

Soo many stories

-While pointing and asking for a drink, " water to wash teeth."

-20 min after being put to bed. He has been silent and we are assuming he's fast asleep... all of a sudden we hear a very loud. " MEOW" coming from Calder

-Calder are you hungry for dinner. " No, Calder be hungry in probably 10 min."

-while stomping and smashing bugs... has a smile on his face and says "ehww"

-When ever you ask him when he wants to do something the usual reply is " humm on Tuesday"

-While giving kisses to Elle Calder starts to walk away and then quickly turns back with full puckered lips and says "MORE"

-Just before Calder turned 2 his favorite "funny" thing to do was walk around trying to pull down peoples pants and ask if they were "poopy?"

-While aunt Kris was pregnant with Lila Calder loved to recognize it and would point to Kristi's belly and say baby Lila. One night after dinner Calder stood up tall and looked down at his full belly and said, "baby Lila" while rubbing his belly.

- Constantly hearing Calder announce his toots or burps and laughing his head off.

- Good morning Calder, how did you sleep, what did you dream about. Calder, " Good morning, sleep good, dream about horses and cows."

-While holding up one very straight strong convincing finger Calder states, "one more piece, mommy." Asking for candy, gum, or anything sweet.

-Calder likes to announce he's pooping and makes very loud grunting noises. When he stops grunting he's asked if he is done and he quickly replies. "No Calder still pooping, for a minute, go away."

- After taking care of business he comes and grabs my hand and says, "Calder poopy" takes me into the bedroom lays down on the floor and says, " Calder poopy diaper, change me."
boy oh boy... does this kiddo need to be potty trained.

- While climbing up to the very high cupboards to find candy, he states "Calder being careful, I'm ok"

-While blowing our last kisses to each other from the doorway while saying good night. He smiles and yells... " love you sooooo much... THANK YOU."

-at church and I hand Calder his snack tub. He opens it and looks inside and then picks out the triscuits one by one and says disgusting... disgusting... disgusting. Until he gets them all out and starts eating the cheese puffs.

- Driving home and Mikey and I were trying to have a conversation and Calder is talking about his night at Bebe's (grandma Lori) talking about the little and big fishes. He isn't getting a response from us so as he always does he starts talking louder and louder. He finally had enough and yelled, "DID YOU HEAR ME???" Mikey and I both busted up laughing and both turned around and gave him undivided attention.

- In the shower... he laid down flat on his face and belly and with a smile said, " that feels good."

- After the shower Mikey left him in there to play for a bit and went back down to get him. And to Mikey's surprise he saw a giant poo log laying on the shower floor. Mikey asked Calder "what is that? and Calder said "pooped, I feel better."

We love you... SOO MUCH







Calder completely happy and satisfied with one of his many messes. This one in particular was a 5 lb bag of sugar he dumped out before I could stop him.

3 comments:

Jane Durham said...

oh my heck, I am cracking up. who is this kid? I love him. seriously laughing out loud.

Michelle said...

oh my gosh, I'm dying! He is so freakin funny! I wish we knew him better! He is a total character. I loved every single one of those little quotes. What a kid!

JanaB said...

I need to read your blog more often--- here it is 2 am and I am just rolling in laughter!! What a cutey!!!! : )