Sunday, January 16, 2011

The CAST came OFF

We are back to normal... after 4 weeks with the cast Calder got it off this week.
He was his usual brave self sitting tough, strong and very curious as the nurse got everything ready. I filmed the whole thing so Mikey could see it all and Calder just sat there watching the nurse saw off the cast. I was the one who had to ask him if he wanted to hold mommy's hand. He took my hand and just stared at what was being done.

Calder was happy to announce to everyone at the clinic " all better" I laughed and said it feels better? He'd say "ya, arms feels all better... see!" Showing off his arm. He also likes to explain the way the doctor took off the cast. Calder how did the doctor take off your cast? "Buzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzz, all better"


After it was off he wanted to see the cast and started playing peekaboo with it. He and I were all smiles. Him because he was a free man and me because the Xrays looked great and it was a relief to see how well the bone had healed.





No comments: