Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick O' Treat

We LOVED hearing the words
Trick O' Treat
come from Calder as we walked the streets on Halloween.
Mikey and I kept looking at each other and smiling because we were such proud parents and loved that we were kids again.

Calder the AIRPLANE...
have to admit, I absolutely LOVED him in his airplane costume this year.
Such a cute little stud

trick o' treat
Calder was ecstatic that he could knock on any house and say trick o' treat and they would give him CANDY. Candy for Calder is on the top of his food chain so he could not have been more trilled about all the excitement of picking candy from the bowl and putting it into his pumpkin bag. By the 5th house he even started picking and choosing exactly which CANDY looked the best to him instead of taking what was offered first.
BOO at the ZOO
Tolbert 20 year tradition of homemade donut holes, apple cider, and bonfire.
It is the thing I look forward to most about Halloween. Love you MOM and DAD for making it so fun for us.... I think we popped 20+ donut holes between Mikey Calder and I.






































Calder Flying through Grandma Patsy's and Grandpa John's house. We had a pre-celebration the weekend before Halloween with the Thomson Clan. It was so fun to have Matt in town to turn it into a real party. All the cousins dressed up to play in their costumes together and Grandma & Grandpa gave the kids all HUGE bags of tricks and treats. THANK YOU

No comments: