
One of our favorite Saturday morning things to do is go hiking up above our house. Calder loves to run the trails.



Mowing the lawn is the event of the week for these two. One night Mikey was mowing later than usual and I was just finishing getting Calder out of the bath for the night. We went into the bedroom together and I left to go get him a diaper and got distracted for a minute. When I started calling Calder's name he was no were to be found and not answering me. As the panic started I ran out into the back yard because I noticed it was wide open and then saw the gate wide open as well. I ran out and out of the corner of my eye I could see two little white bum cheeks running down the driveway pushing his mower. Mikey and I fell to the ground in laughter and Calder laughed too but he couldn't figure out what the big deal was... all he wanted to do was mow with dad.





bugs... bugs... bugs... see em'... catch em'... smash em'... is a daily thing of excitement around here
Playing in the water and going to the pool is bliss for Calder. His new love as of the last three weeks is jumping off the diving board... forwards, backwards and spinning. Yep all by himself... we are a little scared for our future. This kid has NO fear!!!





Trains in any form are the best. He could play for hours with his choo choo trains and every time we go to the zoo it is an absolute MUST that we ride the train. Before it even stops Calder starts begging for more.
Running through the sprinklers as also become a favorite. It goes a little like this... "sprinklers, running, shirt off" those are the word out of Calders mouth.















The park is heaven... digging in the sand, swinging on the swings and CLIMBING on anything he can rap his body around.





We love EVERYTHING about you at this stage and we can't wait to see what you do next. xoxo Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment