
Every kids favorite thing... running around butt naked, playing in water and eating a Popsicle

Calder's head is definitely on the larger side and we had fun one day with the mirror while trying to get his shirt off.

Ensign Peak Memorial Day hike

Absolutely LOVES the pool and the water. He's learned to blow bubbles and kick. When we ask him to blow and kick he does it but as soon as he's done he says "mommy daddy bubbles" and we get/have to do it too.
SO ECSTATIC THE WARM WEATHER IS FINALLY HERE!!!
4 comments:
that first picture is honestly like a little boy in heaven! I love it! You guys are so cute, and I love all the pics!
Love, love the new pix!!
LOVE the pics!!!
So darn cute Ash. I love the photo with the popsicle - sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment