Monday, June 21, 2010

HAPPY DADDY DAY

HAPPY DADDY DAY
to
the hero of our world

I will never forget the feelings we had the day Calder made us parents and made you a DADDY. We hold those cherished moments so close to our heart.
All the moments we have had together since that day just keep getting better and better.

I love the way...
Calder gets a huge smile on his face when he see's you and he knows its time to play
I love the way he hangs on you legs and gets dragged around and the second you stop he immediately says "MORE"
I love the way he runs to the window when you get home from work
I love the way he calls for you and says "DADDY"
I love the way he laid on your chest when he was so so tiny
I love that he has your blue eyes
I love that he loves the water as much as you do
I love that he has the same personality as you do
I love that you play rough and wrestle with him and you both love it
I love the way you can make him laugh
I love the way you two mow the lawn together
I love the way you teach him
I love the way you love him!!

Thank you for being the rock of our family

You are our HERO
Happy DADDY day
WE LOVE YOU

1 comment:

patsy said...

You are a great Daddy!!