Wednesday, July 29, 2009

24th of July




We had a great 24th weekend. Tara and I had so much fun running the 10K together. The highlight was seeing Mikey and Calder standing about 25 yard from the finish line cheering us on and then I was able to carry Calder with me though the finish line.









































We also were able to go boating up at Rockport and enjoyed a very relaxing night with fireworks at the River Song Ranch, THANKS Becks.
To finish off the weekend we headed to Midway to try out this highly recommend Mexican food and enjoyed it fully. This is Calder trying his first taste of chips and salsa. He is his Daddy's boy all the way with this one and his new love for Mexican food.

4 comments:

patsy said...

I didn't know you ran the 10k... way to go!! Sounds like the 24th was a great one!!

Michelle said...

awh! that makes me so depressed! I used to run that 10K every year! Nice job girl! cute pics! you look awesome!

Kelli said...

I didn't know you were running a 10K! You look great! What was the great mexican restaurant called? Did you guys like it?

Ashley said...

That was a great weekend - we're so glad you guys were able to come. We'll definitely have to do it again!