

Sisterly love... we finally perfected getting up on the surfboard TOGETHER and we were laughing our heads off.

LOVE the old school pink jacket Mikey found and wouldn't wear any thing else.


Sky doing what he does best

Family picnic up City Creek Canyon




Good food, Good Friends, bonfire and fireworks... perfect 4th
6 comments:
what a fun 4th of july! you guys are great and we love you tons! what a beautiful family! I hope you don't ever get sick of hearing that!
cute pictures! you guys were on the GO! I wonder where Calder gets it from?
It was so fun to meet adorable little Calder! Thanks again for stopping by!
Looks like so much fun. We miss you guys and can NOT wait for Bear Lake. xoxo
What a fun day. Calder look so darling in that little hat.
It was fun to see Tara the other day. I felt like I had a bit of Ash there with me. Apparently Jeff kept calling her Ashly too... Tara was so sweet to Grace.
Love to you all.
Great pictures!! Love the one of Calder in the hat!!
Post a Comment