Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THE WOODIE

This is the latest creation from the mind and hardworking hands of my dad.   Can you believe he can just think these things up and create them from scratch.  DAD you amaze me!!

The WOODIE was featured in the Boat Show as part of the Master Craft group.  IT was definately the hit of the show catching everyone's eye.  

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

that is quite the project your dad has fulfilled. I can barely make a paper airplane and at that, it's hideious beyond reason. I am sure you inherited those car-creating powers, Ash!!

I love calder. I want to hold hte big boy. Henry and I really miss you two.

Michelle said...

very very cool....Mike is also very very impressed. We remember when we were out there at his garage, and he was just designing the Woodie. It's awesome to see the finished product! that is really amazing!

You guys look so cute. Your little man is adorable!

Jane Durham said...

how does he think those things up? i remember learning about the bummer for the first time in hs, i thought he was a celebrity. you all look so great!

Kelli said...

What a CUTE car!! Love it!