Thursday, March 13, 2008


New Lost Episode Tonight!
I've got to give a little publicity to one of the better shows on television these days...LOST. Only those of you who are fans and are dedicated, or semi-dedicated viewers, can understand the draw of this show. It is not a show that you can simply "join in" on - there is too much going on, and too many twists and turns for a casual viewer. Let me also say that we are not die hard fans. There have been some awesome episodes and some less-than-ideal ones over the past 3+ seasons. We are now 7 episodes into the fourth season, and I think the show is as good as it's ever been. Now that the show has an end date of May 2010, the writers have focused on how this crazy adventure is going to pan out. We are eagerly watching as everything unfolds.
Any theories or thoughts about LOST....please share.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy Cow you guys...it's been far too long. Sorry for all the phone call, Ash...When can we get together??? We want you to meet little Sofia.

Kelli said...

I think this is the BEST Lost season so far!!!!

Mr. D said...

Why are you ashamed to call yourself a 'die hard' fan? We used to have lost parties with you guys and you did a post about it, I think you are the die hardest of them all.

Also congrats on the baby.