One of my favorite childhood activities for this time of year was Icicle Hunting. We would gather the neighborhood troops and go looking for the biggest icicle we could find. It could take hours to find the one we wanted. Once we found the king icicle of them all, we had to bring it down - preferably in one piece. Nothing better than icicle hunting.
So when I found this Big Daddy icicle in my own backyard, I had to share it. The picture doesn't do it much justice, and although it isn't nearly the biggest icicle I've hunted down, it is still respectable.

Measuring in at 8'1" (97 Glorious Inches!)

Any Challengers?
6 comments:
You are too funny.........made my day!!
Hey Ashly. I don't know if your remember me, but I just wanted to drop you a line and say hello. Love the picture of the icicle. I don't think I've seen one that big before! Very cool.
Lindsey Darley
Mikey and Ashly I wish I could challange... But Mollie and I knock them all down before they kill the mail man!
Hope all is well it has been awhile...Mikey we should do lunch since we pretty much share offices [smilley]
You and Spence would be in great company!!! He loves knocking down huge icicles! He loves to do that up at my parents cabin - so random!!! And, that one is awesome!!! Your house looks so cute by the way.
I am very impressed! Nice job. I miss icicles!
Wow. That is very impressive. I love that you measured it.
Post a Comment