Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miracles Are Small

Welcome to the world Sienna!
8lbs 6oz - 20.5inches



More details & pictures to come....

6 comments:

Karli said...

Congratulations Mikey, Ash, and Calder!! She's beautiful!!

Kelli said...

Baby Sienna we are SOO happy you are finally here! We love you so much!!!

Ashley said...

I still can't believe SHE is here!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys.

Katie M. said...

Oh Ashly it makes my heart so happy to see this newborn! She is beautiful!! When can we play?:) I want a turn to hold her.

Wait, how do you look so good after giving birth? :)

I'm dying. So so happy for you guys.

Love ya huge!

ike and em said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! No surprise! A little Ashly I think. I love that hair.

tiare said...

She is gorgeous!
And how do you look so good after giving birth?!
Super happy for you!!! CONGRATS!