Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things Calder comes up with...

In the tub... Calder let me wash your feet?
NO
Calder let me was your hands?
NO
Calder let me wash your belly and I'll tickle you?
NO... it makes me nervous!!!

Calder yelling from his crib in the morning when he wakes up...
Mommy...mommy...MOMMY... M.O.M.M.Y.... come in here... all done sleeping. Not tired anymore.

Typical conversation: Calder thank you so much for picking me that flower.
No PROBLEM mommy

Yelling out the window (on April 12th)
Go away snow... I don't like you... I want summer time...I WANT TO GO TO THE POOL!!!

While at the park feeding ducks:
Mikey says, "see you later duckies...have a nice swim."
Calder corrects him,"see you later duckies, have a nice float."

Calder says," I want to eat a hotdog and some yogurt while I watch Happy Feet. You know what I mean Mommy?"

While at the zoo, he runs to the Rhinos and see's they are right by the window. He yells as loud as he possibly can at me (even though I'm only about 10" away. "MOMMY!!! come see the Rhions, look they're eating grass, oh my gosh!" with his hands on his face.

Look buddy, the garbage truck it coming up the street, it's picking up the green cans. Calder says, " oh man, are you kidding me? He's supposed to be picking up the blue ones."

Trying to get Calder to come inside. Calder it's time to come in. " OK in 4 minutes" while running away with his 4 little fingers in the air. I go back out in 5 minutes and tell him again. Calder it's been 4 min, it's time to come in. Calder says, "ok, I just want to play for a couple more hours." holding up his little fingers again.

Calder we can't wear your cowboy boots to church, we have to wear church shoes. "oh man, these are nice, are you serious, oh my gosh!" While throwing his head back and forth in disagreement.

No comments: