silly guys playing on the boat enjoying their licorice a little too much.
FIREWORK SPARKLERS and POPPERS
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
Calder with one of his famous animated faces being "surprised by all the poppers"
Roasting Marshmallow's... Calder and I love them a little too much
After Church
Paddle Board surfing is our new favorite
We've got a little explaining to do for these shots...
Mikey and I have had a running dare/joke about diapers for about the last 6 months. Mikey wakes up every morning around 3:30am without fail to go to the bathroom. Which then wakes me up and I'll have to go as well. We've been annoyed enough that we actually dared ourselves to try a diaper out to see if we could actually forgo getting up out of bed to take our bathroom break. I bought the diapers months ago but we haven't gone through with it yet. :)
We had dinner with our friends before the trip and told them about our ongoing dare and brought the diapers on the trip. It was PURE COMEDY to say the least... we'll spare you the details but here is the evidence.
THANK YOU BULLEN'S...it was one for the books
3 comments:
Fun trip, love the diapers, hah! You guys both look amazing!!! Ash, I need your ab secrets, seriously I can't believe you have had a kid! Speen said he saw you at the game tonight, let's definitely plan a BBQ soon!
You guys sure know how to go on vacation!
Sooo much fun!! Haha- Depends for life!!;) Thanks for all the fun, love you guys! PS: Your fam is one good lookin' bunch!
Post a Comment