



The 24th was a blast. We spent the day on the boat and the night with wonderful friends BBQ style. Boating this last Saturday was the highlight of my summer. Calder and I went surfing together. He is such a stud and was soo excited about it once we were up ( he wasn't too sure about the cold huge pool at first). He and I both LOVED it and can't wait to do it again. Calder gets a huge smile on his face when he talks about "Calder do it...surf."
5 comments:
how fun! He's such a little Thomson!
Okay - the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. So wish we could have seen this!!
WHAT !?! Calder is more adventurous than MY kids who are OLDER! :)
So Cute! I need to show this to a few of my little nieces. We were double surfing with the little ones last week and they were all crying the whole time.
Damon just saw these pictures with me, and whispered to me "that is soooo ridiculous...." It was hilarious. Calder will have to teach him a thing or two when we finally make our way back to Utah :)
Post a Comment