Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy!

We know that there are a lot of incredible Mothers out there. And we are thankful for all of the Mothers in our lives. Today, however, we have to say 'Thank You' to the most incredible Mother that we know.
Thank you for giving me the love that only a Mother can give to a child.
Thank you for teaching me. All of the amazing things in life. The simplest things in life.
Thank you for showing me the sky. The sun. The birds. The airplanes. The trees.
Thank you for letting me get dirty. And wet. And play like a little boy is supposed to.
And thank you for cleaning me up after I play. Or picking me up when I fall.
Thank you for taking a million pictures of me....so I will always remember that we are best friends.
So that I will always remember how much you love me.
Thank you for always being the brightest spot of my day. You are amazing, and fun, and happy, and energetic. And it is no coincidence that I always want to be with
My Mommy.

Happy Mothers Day.
Love you Mom!

--Calder

& Mikey

5 comments:

patsy said...

Ashly is a great Mommy!!

Kelli said...

what a cute post. mikey you are a sweetheart!

Kelli said...

(sorry for the double comment) ashly you are a wonderful mom!!

Ali said...

Ash....you are a TERRIFIC Mom!! I love this POST!! Happy Mother's Day!!! I love all these photos with you and Calder.........so adorable!

Ben and Chels said...

Are you kidding me????? Can that get any more sweet? If those are the things Mikey is doing on his phone he can have my phone too, and Ben's. You are the best mom and friend!xoxox