I always thought it would be SOO FUN to take Calder skiing for the first time but it was way more than fun it was truly MAGICAL!!
We loved watching Calder's eyes get bigger and bigger as we road up the ski lift. He was mesmerized by the amazing scenery and pointed out everything he could see. As we started down the hill his smile grew bigger and bigger and his feet just kicked, he was between jabbering and singing the whole way down.
We have always loved skiing together but skiing with Calder brought on a whole new meaning of love for the sport.
It was a day that we will never forget!
7 comments:
Oh how fun! And cute pics!
That is so fun Ash, and I love that family picture, you should frame it! And what a cute little helmet Calder is wearing!
that is so fun! he's so cute! I'm glad you guys made such great memories doing it!
oh, and that is a PERFECT family picture
BEEEEEEEEE CCAAAAAAAAREFUL!!!!
That is so fun and too stinkin cute!! You guys are such an adventurous family! Always doing something fun!
I will never forget our first day with James. It really was amazing. So glad we got to be there with you guys!
Post a Comment