I can only imagine this being the "flirtatious" smile he will give all the girls to come... but for now the adorable smiles, hugs, kisses and love is all ours!
We have had a wonderful Valentine's weekend... walk in the rain, Banbury Cross donuts, In and Out (both 1st for Calder), making Valentine's cookies, a homemade delicious candlelit dinner by Mikey, and lots and lots of laughs created by Calder.
HAPPY LOVE DAY

6 comments:
Oh my....I want to take him home!!!!!! So dang cute!
haha, I couldn't see the pic, so I clicked on it and when it became huge on my computer I burst out laughing. so funny, so cute.
OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT IS THE CUTEST SMILE! I'm glad you got it on camera!
oh he's a flirt all right. That Calder.
we sure wish we could hang out with you guys more.:(
how is everything? have a minute to catch up?
oh my! oh my! Ashly! that is the cutest picture I've ever seen. He is yummy! I can't stand it. That picture just put the biggest smile on my face. We had a crazy crazy weekend and that picture of Calder just made me happy.
SO darn cute Ash! I wish I was motivated to make homemade sugar cookies...didn't happen this year. Your weekend sounds perfect!
Post a Comment