Monday, January 11, 2010

and what a Magical Christmas it was...





















Thomson Family tradition of acting out the nativity scene.
Mikey always tries to do something new to be funny and surprise us all as he walks into the room... this year the cowboy hat, last year a lamp shade on his head.


We went to This is the Place for the Candlelight evening and it was our favorite night of the season. It was so magical walking through the streets with candles lighting the way and freshly fallen snow. It was a winter wonderland. We loved seeing the elves homes, lighted choo choo train and reindeer.





Elves at Gardner Village
Calder was a wiseman for our Christmas Party





Tree picking and finding... I always beg to get the tree right after Thanksgiving but Mikey makes us wait until the first Saturday in December...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE all the pictures! I'm so bugged that we hardly took any pictures with anyone in Utah. So sad. We'll be better next time. Love you guys!

Heather said...

It looks like it was a fabulous Christmas! I love the picture of Calder with the little broom and dust pan. Our little guy LOVES brooms and mops. We should have bought him one of those!

Kelli said...

YEAH!!!!! New pics.... I love them all. Thanks for posting lots of pics.

Anonymous said...

so freakin adorable that little calder. so can he make it to milo's party on saturday? did you get the email invite?