Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home bound with sickness

Since H1N1 hit our home we have been home bound and trying to get well... This is what our week has been like


A very sleepy boy




Definite bed head going on here










POOR kiddo he was soo sick but still smiling! This was day one.
















I know, I know...This one was pure entertainment for mom and dad but Calder brought the helmet to me so I had to show him how it worked. We were all laughing so hard, Calder could hardly keep from tipping over because he was soo top-heavy.

We got outside a little to play in the leaves... couldn't resist the beautiful fall weather

Clapping because he's soo happy to not be cooped up inside for a little bit.

This is Calder's absolute FAVORITE spot of the backyard. Every time we are out playing he goes to this spot in the dirt and starts digging, putting rocks in his bucket and climbing all over the big rocks. It's his own self-made sandbox.

Such a boy... you can only imagine what he's thinking with that rock in his hand.

Thanks for being such a fighter Calder and kicking the bug soo fast.


I would have posted pictures of Mikey and his horrible state of sickness but I think I would have been punched in the face if I even tried to snap a shot of him.


LOVE MY BOYS
















4 comments:

Michelle said...

those are such sweet pictures!

sarah sample said...

such a bummer the boys have been sick. Hope you don't get it. and I love those pics of calder. so sweet. love you too ash.

quinn and kristi said...

so sorry you guys are so sick! Get well soon!

patsy said...

Glad you are better now!!!