Our mornings were the best... woke up to Calder blabbering away and then we'd head out for our run on the beach. We'd finish off here at breakfast were they had the most delicious oatmeal and fruit. If I could do this every morning it would be my heaven on earth.
13 comments:
okay, first things first...you make me mad, jealous and a little bit sick at how ridiculously skinny you are! oh my gosh! seriously? look at the ripped little belly of yours! (im just jealous!) You look amazing, really. oh, and it looks like your trip was tons of fun! once again...jealous! we love you guys!
What a great trip...props for the Bob and the boys rolls! I know Mikey missed you guys!
Ash, I was going to say the same thing as Michelle, what the heck, you just had a baby 6 months ago, and look at your ripped stomach! You look amazing girl! Calder is adorable, can't wait to see and meet him tomorrow! ;)
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Calder is getting soo BIG! I love those chubby baby rolls..they are the cutest!
no way Ash! I didn't know you went! How fun, even though I'm sure you were sad Mikey wasn't with you. I love winter Mexico vacay's.
Looks like the most incredible trip! I LOVE the pics. You look amazing and Calder couldn't be cuter. We're going to CA this weekend to visit Clay's parents so Friday won't work for us to swim but let's do next week for sure!
Too bad you Tolberts never have any fun. Love you all!
Looks like you had a great time!! You were missed!!
Ashly I love all of the pictures! What a great post, and it looked like you had do much fun. You are TINY!! Your abs are rockin'!
It looks like so much fun. Calder is so cute and so big. I can't believe how fast time flies. You look awesome. We need to get together soon. Zoo? I will call you.
This trip looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I'm glad you took TONS of photos cause little boys don't stay little for very long! You look AMAZING!! Can't wait till end of May!!!
pure heaven!!! so fun!
man ash, i hope i can have a body like yours after having a baby!!! GEEZ!
hey, i'm moving in less than a month...let's try to do lunch with some of the soccer girls.
OH Nooooo!!! That is toooo cute for words! Clearly the boat princess has got that little cutie in training!! Miss you all!
Post a Comment