You two are so cute, I love it! All the pics are so great, and your little guy is getting so big! I can't believe it. We'll definitely need to meet up later this month! can't wait!
great pics!! wow your little man is looking like you both--i love the smiles and the little video. darling :) ash--thx for your posts lately. yes--planning on going back to work but after at least 3 or 4 months and then only working once a week or so....not bad :) happy holidays to you both! loves! nat
Ash he is SO cute! You two make really cute babies! :)
We're coming back into town next week for the holidays so lets get together and do lunch or something.. This time you can come with instead of Kristi and I showing up after :)
4 comments:
You two are so cute, I love it! All the pics are so great, and your little guy is getting so big! I can't believe it. We'll definitely need to meet up later this month! can't wait!
It's hard to imagine.... but he gets cuter every day!!
great pics!! wow your little man is looking like you both--i love the smiles and the little video. darling :) ash--thx for your posts lately. yes--planning on going back to work but after at least 3 or 4 months and then only working once a week or so....not bad :) happy holidays to you both! loves!
nat
Ash he is SO cute! You two make really cute babies! :)
We're coming back into town next week for the holidays so lets get together and do lunch or something..
This time you can come with instead of Kristi and I showing up after :)
XOXO
Tory
Post a Comment