Mikey!!! It's your long lost cousin, marisa. I saw a link to your blog from Kelli's. Congrats on the upcoming baby! That's so exciting!! You guys are such a cute couple. Email me if you want to check out our private blog: marisab2@yahoo.com. I'm excited to see updates on you guys now!
Mikey, hey, it's Brandon. Like Marisa, I've found your blog through Kelli's. She and my mom exchanged links and started this whole blog chain. Our blog is private, so email me if you guys want an invite! Not a bad way to keep in touch huh? Email me at brandonandlindsey@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite!
5 comments:
yes!
Mikey!!! It's your long lost cousin, marisa. I saw a link to your blog from Kelli's. Congrats on the upcoming baby! That's so exciting!! You guys are such a cute couple. Email me if you want to check out our private blog: marisab2@yahoo.com. I'm excited to see updates on you guys now!
Mikey, hey, it's Brandon. Like Marisa, I've found your blog through Kelli's. She and my mom exchanged links and started this whole blog chain. Our blog is private, so email me if you guys want an invite! Not a bad way to keep in touch huh? Email me at brandonandlindsey@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite!
-Brandon
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Oh, Mikey I love you so much! :)
hello hello. we are missing you guys. hope all is well. i love to see your blog, even when im half way around the world. love you
Post a Comment