Brady is doing great in Madagascar. He is learning the language, playing his violin, and of course teaching. We loved talking to him on Christmas Eve. He is really loving his mission and seems to be adjusting well. Miss you Brady!

(Christmas at an Orphanage)

(trying not to get his feet wet)

(again - avoiding the water for sanitation sake...notice the questionable smoker)
4 comments:
Way to go Brady. What great pictures. I'm sure he is a fabulous missionary.
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Looking beautiful as always!
Hey you two, we found your blog and would love to keep in touch!
Ours? www.willandwendyrichards.blogspot.com
Mikey...I love the snow shovel patience experience. It sounds like something that happens to me everyday. How exciting to have a snow blower. We'll work on getting a house first.. then we'll get the snowblower.
Wendy
Hey Ashley it's Anne Marie(Leavitt) McDonald I found you through the blogging links. It's so much fun reading up on all that you are doing! You and Mike have always been and will always be perfect for eachother, such a great couple! We have a blog too but I need your email address to add you as a user will you email me so I can get your email to add you? annemarie.mcdonald@gmail.com Take Care. AM
Hey Ash! I just started a blog & found yours thru Cort's! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment