
Ashly and I both get really excited for Christmas. The only difference is that Ashly gets excited about two weeks before I do. We are now about a week away, and she has had all of her Christmas shopping and preparation done for at least a week. Classic Ashly - always ahead of the game. Let me say that I am actually 95% ready, which is pretty characteristic of me as well - I usually get almost everything done 2weeks out and then finalize the details a week before. Getting things done early allows us to enjoy the things we really want to do.
Thought I'd share our list of Christmas things to do:
- Build A Snowman
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watch Classic Christmas Movies:
--- Christmas Vacation, Elf, Home Alone, & A Christmas Story
- Temple Square Lights
- Christmas Date Night
- Go Snowshoeing
- 'Sub For Santa'
- Drive Christmas Street
- Regular Hot Chocolate Consumption
- Annual Park City Ornament Trip
- Hunting for the Perfect Tree
We've gotten a pretty good start on our list, but there is still plenty to do. Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! I absolutely love the pictures of the snow, and you two look great in the picture with your tree! How festive! We have a 4 ft tree, which fits pretty nicely with our basically 4 ft. apartment. haha. I have already forgotten how much it snows in Utah! When it snows here it is gone w/in 2 days. We love you guys so much and miss you and hope that you have a fabulous holiday!
What a great looking couple!!
what a darling christmas pic. great tree. great people. merry christmas a day late! and thanks mikey for all the christmas activity suggestions :)
Post a Comment